Welcome to RossRoads

One girl's journey with her first novel.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Solution

Don't worry the crisis has been officially solved!

Okay, you might not have been worried but I was! I know have what I hope is an official "cast list" of sorts. I decided to make the redheads name Ryane. Then the blonde who was named Ryane is now named Kara. (Please tell me what you think of this.) And Emmie's name I changed to Brooke. I was sort of on the fence with this name but I knew Alex,the man she falls in love with, and Emmie wasn't going to work for me so I'm hoping Brooke and Alex will work!

With one problem under the belt it is now time to face the next one. I feel like this is going to be an ongoing thing. One problem, one solution, followed by another problem. The next problem which is actually a continual problem, is NOT WRITING. I for some reason just never stop and write and I really need to. But no worries I have a hopeful solution: set a goal.

GOAL: Write for at least thirty minutes every day for a week.

That is the goal. I will let you know how it goes this time next Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment