Welcome to RossRoads

One girl's journey with her first novel.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Fail Continues

Well, not much to report today. I still haven't done much at all writing wise. I have been way busy working on a big project for school and it has taken over my life! However, I will be done in two days and life can go back to normal!

Oh I almost forgot, I met a publisher last week. A real legit publisher! He has an online publishing company that publishes only electronic stuff but it is mostly things no one else would publish which is really cool! Also, he may be a teacher here at my school which would be wonderful because it was obvious with talking to him that he knows what he is doing and he has knowledge in an area that will really help me in what I would like to do.

He gave me some advice about writing which I would like to pass on to you:

Read great books! Don't read good books. Read great books!

So...read great books! Maybe one day one of mine will be one of those great books!

No comments:

Post a Comment